viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

Somethin' 'bout your style, got me freakin' out. Gotta make you mine, and there ain't no doubt. You're really laid back and you play it smooth. I see the way you move from across the room and I know I'm trippin' on you. You're so sensational, I think you've got it all. And I like the way you're unpredictable. Won't you come to me, just like I wished? 'Cause I never met a guy who made me feel like this. It's a chance that I just can't miss. Boy, I'm feelin' something real and I don't know what to do. So excited, I can't hide it. Got my eyes on you.
Got me losin' my mind. Boy, wish you were mine. Why don't you send me a sign? I been losing my sleep. Think I'm fallin' too deep. Don't know what it is you do to me.
You got me goin' crazy, wanna be your baby. I don't know what to do, I can't take my eyes off you. You got me goin' crazy
, It's just the way you movin'. I really wish you knew what you do. I can't take my eyes off you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario